Sourcing our growth
The only sustainable way Nutreco can grow is when our people can. That’s the reason our 150+ HR professionals get out of bed each morning. Whether you work on recruiting new members to join our purpose-driven organisation, facilitating talent reviews and performance calibrations in a Management Team, or optimizing and digitalizing HR processes, you’ll play an essential role in making Nutreco an even better company. We are proud of what we have achieved but we are also looking forward and outside to anticipate challenges in our industry and the implications this could have on our people.
But what’s in it for you, besides doing your part in feeding the future? Well, we are a truly multinational company but without the corporate culture. This means you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and very little politics. Our HR community is working closely together, both internally as well as with our business lines. Through open communication and constructive collaboration, we can maximize our impact on Nutreco as a whole.
Three fields of expertise
Our HR operations are divided into three fields of expertise:
- At our Center of Excellence, you can give your energy to talent building, compensation & benefits, internal mobility, recruitment, or learning & development. Topics in which we’ve laid a solid fundament, but where there’s also room for improvement.
- As an HR business partner, you’re responsible for servicing our different operating companies. Since we are changing the responsibility for this role from business lines to specific countries or geographical regions, you pretty much get to decide how you would like to fill in your seat at the table.
- Finally, at our HR services & HR digital teams, you’ll find an industry-leading environment in which a more data-driven approach is the next challenge and where you’ll profit from a steep learning curve.
Broad career perspective
As a company, Nutreco is always looking towards the future. This also counts for your career. We don’t believe in an ‘up or out’ philosophy but always look for new possibilities within our company. You can switch to another HR department, move to another country (or from a country office to our international headquarters), or even to another business unit. Besides that, being part of SHV offers an extra dimension to your career. As a family-owned, decentralised company active through seven different companies and employing more than 51,000 people in 64 countries – you can change your career without having to leave the SHV family.
Jobs in Human Resources
- HR Business Partner Operaciones Human Resources Monterrey, Mexico
- Global Workday Lead Human Resources Amersfoort, Netherlands
- Global Workday Integration Lead Human Resources Amersfoort, Netherlands
- HR Generalist Human Resources Indianapolis, Indiana
- Talent Acquisition Specialist (6 months contract) Human Resources Bangkok, Thailand
Sign up for our job alert
We will keep you posted about our challenging opportunities.
Discover the world of Nutreco
Explore how people across our company are contributing to Feeding the Future.